Monday, May 17, 2010

5/10-5/15 Weekly Report

7.6 miles

Monday-rest

Tuesday-fast pace short run. I officially feel like I'm in shape. When I get fatigued on my runs, I am able to push through it and keep my pace rather than slow down. I haven't felt this way for some time. I even had an endorphin rush after doing some core exercises immediately following the run. I actually forgot about runner's high it's been so long.

Wednesday-rest. another endocrine test

Thursday-barefoot run. maxed out after 2 miles again and my feet started getting pretty raw.

Friday-rest

Saturday-planned to run the old tybee trail again, but needed to study and ran close to home. felt like I was getting a monster blister an cut the run short for a small deficit this week.

Could be some shallow mileage the next few weeks with finals and finishing up the quarter. Looking forward to my 2 week break so I can log some hearty miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment